Clue: Swallow-tailed birds
We have 1 answer for the clue Swallow-tailed birds. See the results below.
- Wind-up toys?
- Toys with tails
- Hawks' kin
- Sky boxes, perhaps
- Toys with runners
- They may come with strings attached
- Wind-borne toys
- Ones that are strung along?
- Toys sometimes stuck in trees
- Symbols of highness
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 19, 2000
- New York Times - January 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Swallow-tailed birds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!