Clue: Sweater named for an English earl
We have 1 answer for the clue Sweater named for an English earl. See the results below.
- Mr. Rogers's zippered sweater
- Sweater named for an earl
- Type of sweater
- Woolly sweater or PEI community
- Sweater type
- Buttoned sweater
- ______ Prince Edward Island
- Knitted jacket
- Sweater style
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sweater named for an English earl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!