Clue: Sweet-as-apple-cider girl
We have 3 answers for the clue Sweet-as-apple-cider girl. See the results below.
- Lupino of film
- Neighbor of Wyo.
- Gilbert and Sullivan princess
- Ancient mount now called Psiloriti
- Eddie Cantor sweetheart
- Gilbert & Sullivan princess
- Humphrey's "High Sierra" co-star
- Rhoda's TV mom
- Rhoda's mom
- Moscow's locale: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 12, 2012
- Universal - January 27, 2012
- USA Today - September 08, 2011
- Universal - July 29, 2009
- Universal - May 19, 2007
- New York Times - July 02, 2006
- New York Times - October 29, 2001
- New York Times - July 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sweet-as-apple-cider girl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!