Clue: Syllables from Santa
We have 2 answers for the clue Syllables from Santa. See the results below.
- Laugh sounds
- Book before Joel: Abbr.
- Certain model railroads
- Sounds from Santa
- Christmas sounds
- Xmas sounds
- Christmas cries
- Book after Daniel: Abbr.
- Jolly sounds
- Christmas laughs
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 31, 2016
- New York Times - June 21, 2016
- New York Times - December 25, 2013
- USA Today - March 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 26, 2009
- Washington Post - October 24, 2007
- Netword - July 02, 2007
- Washington Post - March 24, 2004
- Washington Post - May 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Syllables from Santa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!