Clue: Sylvia of jazz
We have 1 answer for the clue Sylvia of jazz. See the results below.
- Cabaret singer Sylvia
- "Asylum" star Sylvia
- Singer Sylvia
- Sylvia ___, whom Sinatra once called the "world's greatest saloon singer"
- Sylvia of "The World of Suzie Wong"
- British actress Sylvia
- Jazz singer Sylvia
- Player of the Queen Mother in "The Queen," 2006
- "___ by Sinatra" (1982 collaborative jazz album)
- Mozart's No. 1 through No. 41
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 20, 2018
- New York Times - November 18, 2017
- New York Times - August 02, 2015
- LA Times - July 19, 2015
- New York Times - May 04, 2013
- LA Times - April 21, 2012
- New York Times - November 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sylvia of jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!