Clue: Synagogue official
We have 1 answer for the clue Synagogue official. See the results below.
- Browning's Ben Ezra, e.g.
- Yeshiva product
- Temple prayer
- "My teacher," in Hebrew
- Harry Kemelman's whodunit hero, e.g.
- Torah reciter
- Spiritual leader
- Bar mitzvah officiator
- Seminary graduate
- Kitchen supervisor, sometimes
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 24, 2015
- USA Today - December 09, 2013
- USA Today - April 10, 2013
- Universal - January 14, 2013
- USA Today - November 05, 2012
- Universal - April 25, 2011
- Universal - November 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Synagogue official that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!