Clue: Take ___ (lose big)
We have 1 answer for the clue Take ___ (lose big). See the results below.
- Bad thing to take, financially
- Take ___ (lose a bundle)
- Take ___ (lose much money)
- "Splish splash, I was takin' ___" (1958 lyric)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 03, 2010
- USA Today - October 30, 2009
- USA Today - October 25, 2006
- New York Times - July 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Take ___ (lose big) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!