Clue: Take a tumble
We have 3 answers for the clue Take a tumble. See the results below.
- Take a spill
- Ladder danger
- Eden event
- Genesis event, with "the"
- When new TV shows debut
- Mountaineer's worry
- When leaves turn
- Be overthrown
- "The __ Guy" (Lee Majors movie)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 2016
- Washington Post - July 26, 2012
- New York Sun - April 02, 2008
- Washington Post - June 09, 2006
- New York Times - December 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Take a tumble that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!