Clue: Takeout choice
We have 2 answers for the clue Takeout choice. See the results below.
- Hong Kong residents, now
- Kind of lantern
- Like fan-tan and tangrams
- Takeout option
- Some takeout
- With 45-Across, what this puzzle's quote is
- Lantern type
- Food often taken out
- It can precede the start of 6- and 48-Across and 28-Down
- Something full of interesting characters?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 26, 2014
- LA Times - April 22, 2011
- New York Times - September 20, 2007
- USA Today - February 14, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Takeout choice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!