Clue: Tale of woe
We have 1 answer for the clue Tale of woe. See the results below.
- Long, drawn-out excuse
- Sympathy-arousing excuse
- It may elicit sympathy
- Sympathy seeker's tale
- Excuse of a sort
- Bid for sympathy
- Lame excuse, perhaps
- Excuse designed to elicit sniffles
- Excuse that's often exaggerated
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 19, 2010
- Washington Post - July 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Tale of woe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!