Clue: Talk effusively
We have 1 answer for the clue Talk effusively. See the results below.
- Opposite of ooze
- Be oversentimental
- Wax rhapsodic
- Spew forth, as a new oil well
- Flow with force, as from a broken pipe
- Speak with pride, perhaps
- Spew forth
- Flow copiously
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 08, 2011
- Netword - May 27, 2007
- New York Sun - November 11, 2004
- New York Times - July 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Talk effusively that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!