Clue: "Tamburlaine the Great" playwright
We have 1 answer for the clue "Tamburlaine the Great" playwright. See the results below.
- "Shakespeare in Love" role
- "The Passionate Shepherd to his Love" poet
- Raymond Chandler sleuth
- "Edward II" playwright
- "The Big Sleep" sleuth
- 'Edward II' playwright
- English dramatist Christopher
- English playwright Christopher
- Philip ___, "The Big Sleep" sleuth
- "Doctor Faustus" dramatist Christopher
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 16, 2008
- New York Times - January 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Tamburlaine the Great" playwright that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!