Clue: Tammany Hall "boss"
We have 2 answers for the clue Tammany Hall "boss". See the results below.
- Preppy's fabric
- Jacket choice
- Classic suit
- Coarse wool fabric
- Certain jacket
- Like some jackets
- "Boss" caricatured by Nast
- English professor's wear, stereotypically
- "Ring" leader
- Fabric with the same name as a Scottish river
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Tammany Hall "boss" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!