We have 5 answers for the clue Tang. See the results below.
- Enliven, with "up"
- Ginger or cinnamon
- With 69-Across, locales for this puzzle's theme
- Jazz (up)
- It might be put on the rack
- Variety, in life, so it's said
- Cinnamon or cloves
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 25, 2015
- LA Times - October 31, 2014
- LA Times - January 13, 2012
- USA Today - February 27, 2009
- New York Sun - May 19, 2008
- LA Times - August 05, 2007
- LA Times - February 26, 2007
- LA Times - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - June 09, 2001
- Washington Post - March 12, 2001
- New York Times - September 16, 2000
- New York Times - February 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Tang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!