Clue: Taoism founder Lao-___
We have 3 answers for the clue Taoism founder Lao-___. See the results below.
- Mao ___-tung
- Literary monogram
- Mao or Lao follower
- Literary inits.
- Monogram of Macavity's creator
- Prufrock creator's inits.
- Philosopher Lao-___
- "The Waste Land" inits.
- Ki ___ (legendary founder of Korea)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 09, 2012
- Chicago Reader - December 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 27, 2010
- Universal - April 03, 2010
- USA Today - March 19, 2009
- Washington Post - January 15, 2009
- New York Sun - January 22, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 13, 2006
- Washington Post - April 20, 2006
- New York Times - September 14, 2004
- Washington Post - May 01, 2001
- Washington Post - January 13, 2000
- New York Times - April 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Taoism founder Lao-___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!