Clue: "Taps" instrument
We have 3 answers for the clue "Taps" instrument. See the results below.
- Taps producer
- It's played on base
- Base caller
- 40-Across producer?
- Source of a wake-up call
- Military brass?
- Daily ___, "Spider-Man" newspaper
- Reveille horn
- Base horn
- Taps tootler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 05, 2017
- LA Times - March 06, 2017
- Netword - October 26, 2016
- Universal - March 29, 2016
- Chicago Reader - March 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 19, 2007
- Washington Post - October 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Taps" instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!