Clue: Taras Bulba, notably
We have 1 answer for the clue Taras Bulba, notably. See the results below.
- Russian horseman
- Czarist-era peasant group
- Military horseman of the steppes
- "The Charge of the Light Brigade" figure
- Mounted Russian soldier of the past
- Soviet Mountie
- Russian Civil War fighter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Taras Bulba, notably that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!