Clue: ''Tartuffe'' writer
We have 1 answer for the clue ''Tartuffe'' writer. See the results below.
- Jean Baptiste Poquelin's pen name
- He wrote "The Miser"
- "Les Femmes Savantes" playwright
- Pseudonym of Jean Baptiste Poquelin
- "Le Misanthrope" playwright
- "The School for Wives" playwright
- "Tartuffe" playwright
- "Le Tartuffe" playwright
- "The Imaginary Invalid" playwright
- 17th century French playwright
Found an answer for the clue ''Tartuffe'' writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!