Clue: Tarzan, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Tarzan, e.g.. See the results below.
- Evolutionary intermediate
- Primitive sort
- Transitional figure
- The "missing link," for one
- He set a vine example
- Tarzan, for one
- Swinging fellow?
- Missing link, possibly
- Transitional being
- Hypothetical evolutionary link
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 29, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 30, 2015
- Universal - December 20, 2011
- LA Times - October 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 08, 2009
- USA Today - January 22, 2009
- Washington Post - January 28, 2008
- Washington Post - October 29, 2007
- New York Sun - November 13, 2006
- USA Today - April 10, 2006
- LA Times - July 07, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Tarzan, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!