Clue: Tattered attire
We have 1 answer for the clue Tattered attire. See the results below.
- Syncopated songs
- Lively piano tunes
- Beggar's duds
- Maid's supply
- Car wash supply
- Old piano tunes
- Criticizes, with "on"
- Tramp's attire
- State of poverty, metaphorically
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 18, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 03, 2010
- Washington Post - December 27, 2004
- Washington Post - March 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tattered attire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!