Clue: Tavern offering
We have 2 answers for the clue Tavern offering. See the results below.
- Draft, maybe
- Cold one
- Miller, for one
- Bud, maybe
- Tuborg, e.g.
- 23-Across ingredient
- Kind of hall
- Cold draft
- Harp, for one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 23, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 26, 2013
- New York Times - March 29, 2011
- New York Sun - November 21, 2006
- New York Times - October 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tavern offering that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!