Clue: Tavern sign abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Tavern sign abbr.. See the results below.
- Cornerstone abbr.
- Abbr. on a college building
- Instituted: Abbr.
- Founded: Abbr.
- Business sign abbr.
- Abbr. on a business sign
- Abbr. on a business bldg., perhaps
- Abbr. of origin
- Created (abbr.)
- Foundation abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 16, 2013
- Washington Post - February 28, 2010
- Washington Post - December 23, 2001
- Washington Post - December 06, 2001
- New York Times - January 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tavern sign abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!