Clue: Teddy's 1904 foe
We have 1 answer for the clue Teddy's 1904 foe. See the results below.
- Illinois city
- Illinois city, site of the last Lincoln-Douglas debate
- Illinois site of the last Lincoln-Douglas debate
- Illinois city near St. Louis
- Judge Parker who won the Solid South, but nothing else, in 1904
- Illinois city on the Mississippi
- Illinois town near the Mississippi River
- Illinois city near St.Louis
- Glenn Miller's real first name
- Illinois city just north of St. Louis
Found an answer for the clue Teddy's 1904 foe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!