Clue: Teenage hooligan, in British slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Teenage hooligan, in British slang. See the results below.
- Age-determining stat.
- Ruffian, to a Brit
- 1925, for Stapleton, Steiger, and Stritch (abbr.)
- Teenage lout
- 1903, for Bob Hope Abbr.:
- 1961, for Barack Obama (Abbr.)
- 1961, for Pres. Barack Obama
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 17, 2011
- Washington Post - July 05, 2007
- New York Times - May 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Teenage hooligan, in British slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!