Clue: Tell a tall tale
We have 2 answers for the clue Tell a tall tale. See the results below.
- One of a pack?
- "The check is in the mail," maybe
- Golfer's concern
- Hammarskjold's predecessor
- A small one is white
- Rough position?
- You wouldn't want to be caught in one
- "The check is in the mail," perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 31, 2017
- USA Today - October 27, 2016
- USA Today - August 16, 2013
- USA Today - May 13, 2013
- Universal - March 23, 2013
- Universal - February 19, 2013
- Universal - January 17, 2013
- Universal - January 16, 2013
- Chicago Reader - August 06, 2010
- New York Times - May 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tell a tall tale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!