Clue: Tell tall tales
We have 1 answer for the clue Tell tall tales. See the results below.
- One of a pack?
- "The check is in the mail," maybe
- Golfer's concern
- Hammarskjold's predecessor
- A small one is white
- Rough position?
- You wouldn't want to be caught in one
- "The check is in the mail," perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 20, 2017
- USA Today - June 22, 2016
- Canadiana - February 15, 2016
- New York Times - June 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 19, 2012
- Washington Post - December 27, 2005
- Washington Post - December 31, 2004
- Washington Post - April 04, 2003
- New York Times - March 12, 2002
- New York Times - January 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Tell tall tales that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!