Clue: Tells tales
We have 1 answer for the clue Tells tales. See the results below.
- Propaganda, often
- "Fairy tales"
- All hogwash
- Accused's retort
- Equivocator's forte
- Inventions, so to speak
- More than fudges
- Golf positions
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 26, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 22, 2008
- USA Today - August 04, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2004
- Washington Post - March 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Tells tales that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!