Clue: Temple leader
We have 2 answers for the clue Temple leader. See the results below.
- Browning's Ben Ezra, e.g.
- Yeshiva product
- Temple prayer
- "My teacher," in Hebrew
- Harry Kemelman's whodunit hero, e.g.
- Torah reciter
- Spiritual leader
- Bar mitzvah officiator
- Seminary graduate
- Kitchen supervisor, sometimes
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 03, 2013
- Netword - October 27, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - October 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 18, 2010
- Washington Post - April 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 08, 2009
- LA Times - August 10, 2009
- LA Times - June 18, 2008
- Washington Post - October 29, 2007
- LA Times - April 08, 2007
- LA Times - November 29, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 10, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Temple leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!