Clue: Tennis whiz
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis whiz. See the results below.
- Agassi, at times
- Perfect server
- Test killer
- Cannonball maker, say
- Super server
- Top service provider
- Pete Sampras, often
- One adept at serving
- Service expert
- One with a fastball?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 16, 2012
- Washington Post - December 16, 2006
- LA Times - November 09, 2006
- Washington Post - March 06, 2005
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
- New York Times - March 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tennis whiz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!