Clue: Testifier in a court case
We have 1 answer for the clue Testifier in a court case. See the results below.
- Evidence provider
- Important person on the stand
- Significant courtroom figure
- Person testifying in court
- Important courtroom figure
- Important trial figure, or what you'll be when you read this puzzle's other four longest answers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Testifier in a court case that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!