Clue: Textile worker
We have 2 answers for the clue Textile worker. See the results below.
- One whose work is always changing
- One turning color?
- Gray remover, maybe
- "Your Erroneous Zones" author
- "Your Erroneous Zones" author Wayne
- Tannery employee
- Fabric worker
- Coloring expert
- One whose roots may be showing
- Unnatural blonde, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 11, 2017
- Washington Post - March 26, 2012
- LA Times - August 24, 2011
- LA Times - July 29, 2009
- LA Times - June 08, 2008
- New York Times - November 24, 2003
- New York Times - December 18, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Textile worker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!