Clue: That's a moray
We have 2 answers for the clue That's a moray. See the results below.
- Sushi order
- Long fish
- Migratory fish
- Slippery one
- Underwater cave dweller
- Pike ___
- Sushi bar order
- Sniggler's wriggler
- It can be shocking
- Moray, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2018
- Universal - September 11, 2012
- Washington Post - October 08, 2010
- Washington Post - August 17, 2010
- LA Times - May 07, 2009
- Washington Post - January 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 20, 2005
- Washington Post - December 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue That's a moray that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!