Clue: The 30's and 40's, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue The 30's and 40's, e.g.. See the results below.
- Time before TV
- Late 1920s to around 1950
- Time before television
- Time of much listening
- From the '30s to the '50s
- Wave of waves?
- When there was lots of listening
- Golden age for voice acting
- When soap operas first flourished
- When "Truth or Consequences" debuted
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue The 30's and 40's, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!