Clue: "The ___ Strikes Back"
We have 1 answer for the clue "The ___ Strikes Back". See the results below.
- Sovereign's domain
- ___ Day, former Canadian celebration
- Style of the White House's Red Room
- Business magnate's holdings
- Variety of apple
- See 90-Down
- Neoclassic style
- Result of many conquests, perhaps
- Nations ruled by a sovereign
- Darth Vader's dominion
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The ___ Strikes Back" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!