Clue: The Beatles' "P.S. I Love You," e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue The Beatles' "P.S. I Love You," e.g.. See the results below.
- Backing vocal?
- Other half of a hit 45
- Half a 45
- *It's usually not played much
- "Revolution," to "Hey Jude"
- "Hound Dog" vis-à-vis "Don't Be Cruel"
- Back of a 45
- Bonus song, of a sort
- Phrase on some audiocassettes
- 45 rpm record half
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 2014
Found an answer for the clue The Beatles' "P.S. I Love You," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!