Clue: The Big Apple, briefly
We have 2 answers for the clue The Big Apple, briefly. See the results below.
- Big Apple inits.
- Gotham: Abbr.
- 10001 initials
- U.N. locale
- 212 initials
- Columbia Univ. locale
- Home of the IRT and BMT
- Home of Times Sq. and Columbus Cir.
- Where B'way is
- Where Billy the Kid was born, believe it or not: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 17, 2016
- USA Today - July 22, 2015
- Universal - February 25, 2015
- Washington Post - December 08, 2014
- Universal - March 07, 2012
- Washington Post - November 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 27, 2009
- USA Today - November 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The Big Apple, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!