Clue: "The buck stops here" president
We have 2 answers for the clue "The buck stops here" president. See the results below.
- "Plain Speaking" biographee
- Marshall Plan signer
- Fair Deal president
- Writer Capote
- 33rd U.S. president
- A sign on his desk read "The buck stops here"
- Roosevelt's successor
- See 58-Across
- 1995 Sinise title role
- Post-WWII president with a doctrine
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 10, 2018
- Universal - April 10, 2016
- USA Today - May 07, 2015
- Netword - June 16, 2010
- Washington Post - November 16, 2007
- Washington Post - June 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "The buck stops here" president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!