Clue: The "C" of C. S. Lewis
We have 1 answer for the clue The "C" of C. S. Lewis. See the results below.
- Author Barker
- British critic Bell, who wrote "Art"
- Novelist Barker
- Barker or Barnes
- The "C" of C. S. Lewis
- Critic Barnes
- Record producer Davis
- "Sahara" novelist Cussler
- "Books of Blood" author Barker
- "Inca Gold" novelist Cussler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue The "C" of C. S. Lewis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!