Clue: "The Caine Mutiny" captain
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Caine Mutiny" captain. See the results below.
- 1954 Bogart role
- His crew nicknamed him "Old Yellowstain"
- Bogart role
- Captain of the USS Caine
- Captain played by 39-Across, in a 1954 film
- Captain created by Herman Wouk
- Broadway role of 1954
- 1954 role for Bogart
- Captain in "The Caine Mutiny"
- Minesweeper captain of fiction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2013
- Washington Post - June 29, 2012
- Chicago Reader - December 24, 2010
- New York Times - December 07, 2010
- Washington Post - February 03, 2009
- LA Times - December 31, 2007
- LA Times - November 16, 2005
- New York Times - October 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Caine Mutiny" captain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!