Clue: "The Canterbury ___"
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Canterbury ___". See the results below.
- They're passed around campfires
- Raconteur's repertoire
- Sailors are famous for them
- They're made of whole cloth
- Adventurer's stock
- Scheherazade's stock-in-trade
- Grimm collection
- Chaucer chapters
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 16, 2011
- New York Times - November 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Canterbury ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!