Clue: The Carpenters, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue The Carpenters, e.g.. See the results below.
- Carpenters' work?
- Music for two
- Piece for two
- Puccini's "Flower ___"
- Piano-violin piece
- "Up Where We Belong," for one
- Tuneful twosome
- You can't do it alone
- "Heart and Soul," to young pianists
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 25, 2015
- New York Times - December 05, 2009
- New York Times - January 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue The Carpenters, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!