Clue: "The Cotton Club" setting
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Cotton Club" setting. See the results below.
- Area of Manhattan
- Home of poet Langston Hughes
- Globetrotter's home
- Cotton Club site
- "Invisible Man" setting
- "The Cotton Club" locale
- "___ Nights" (1989 Eddie Murphy film)
- Sammy Davis Jr.'s birthplace
- Globetrotters' base
- Cotton Club locale
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 06, 2015
- Washington Post - December 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "The Cotton Club" setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!