Clue: "The Crucifixion" painter
We have 3 answers for the clue "The Crucifixion" painter. See the results below.
- 18th-century Venetian master who painted "Adoration of the Magi"
- 18th-century Venetian fresco painter
- 18th-century Venetian painter
- "The Triumph of Venus" painter
- "The Banquet of Cleopatra" painter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 24, 2003
- Washington Post - May 07, 2000
- New York Times - December 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Crucifixion" painter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!