Clue: The Eagles of college sports
We have 1 answer for the clue The Eagles of college sports. See the results below.
- Atlanta institution
- Where Jimmy Carter taught after his Presidency
- Alma mater of Vice President Alben Barkley
- Atlanta university
- University at which Jimmy Carter taught
- University associated with the Carter Center
- Georgia university
- One of the so-called Southern Ivies
- University closely associated with the Carter Center
- University where Jimmy Carter teaches
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue The Eagles of college sports that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!