Clue: 'The Father of the Symphony'
We have 1 answer for the clue 'The Father of the Symphony'. See the results below.
- "The Creation" composer
- Mozart contemporary
- "Surprise Symphony" composer
- Franz Joseph who was nicknamed "Papa"
- Surprise Symphony composer
- Austrian composer of "The Creation"
- Composer called the "Father of the Symphony"
- "Farewell" Symphony composer
- "Surprise" Symphony composer
- Prolific Mozart contemporary
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 23, 2011
Found an answer for the clue 'The Father of the Symphony' that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!