Clue: "The Four Quartets" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Four Quartets" writer. See the results below.
- "The Waste Land" poet: 3 wds.
- "The Cocktail Party" playwright
- "Mr. Apollinax" writer
- "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons" writer
- J. Alfred Prufrock poet
- "Ash Wednesday" writer
- "The Waste Land" poet
- "...a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES" poet
- J. Alfred Prufrock's creator
- "In the room the women come and go / Talking of Michelangelo" writer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The Four Quartets" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!