Clue: "The Godfather: Part II" setting
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Godfather: Part II" setting. See the results below.
- California-Nevada resort lake
- Western resort
- Source of the Truckee River
- Sierra Nevada lake
- California lake resort
- Deepest lake in the continental U.S.
- Nevada skiing locale
- Resort lake
- California border lake
- Lake near Reno
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 29, 2013
- New York Times - July 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The Godfather: Part II" setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!