Clue: The goldfish in "Pinocchio"
We have 1 answer for the clue The goldfish in "Pinocchio". See the results below.
- Nile queen, informally
- 1963 Liz Taylor role
- Bitten one, for short
- 1963 role for Liz
- Memorable 1964 Florida hurricane
- Splashy 1963 film title role, for short
- Role for Liz
- 1917 role for 30-Down, informally
- TV psychic Miss ___
- One of the Staple Singers
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 03, 2010
- Washington Post - January 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue The goldfish in "Pinocchio" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!