Clue: The, grammatically
We have 2 answers for the clue The, grammatically. See the results below.
- One usually precedes 15-Across
- The, to a grammarian
- "The," to a grammarian
- Billy the Kid used one for his nickname
- The, e.g.
- Technical term for "the"
- The, in English, e.g.
- Sentence element, often
- "The," grammatically
- Nonentity in alphabetization
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 13, 2017
- Netword - July 15, 2014
- New York Times - December 13, 2010
- New York Times - October 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The, grammatically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!