Clue: The Hoosier Poet
We have 2 answers for the clue The Hoosier Poet. See the results below.
- "The Raggedy Man" poet
- The life of ___
- Three-time N.B.A. Coach of the Year
- "Little Orphant Annie" poet
- Life of ___
- "Home-Folks" poet
- "The Old Swimmin'-Hole" poet
- Life of ___ (ease)
- Hoosier poet James Whitcomb ___
- Personification of the easy life
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 24, 2005
- New York Times - March 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue The Hoosier Poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!